Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Yes...Christmas.  We'll skip the whole routine where I say I'll keep up with the blog one of these days; and I'll just get right to the point.  We had a very Merry Christmas!  We decided randomly on the Sunday evening before Christmas that we'd just go ahead and open all our presents from each other on Christmas Eve morning.  That way we could get an earlier start to Tennessee on Christmas morning.  It also gave the kids a whole day to enjoy their toys they got here before we left.  It was lots of fun!










 


I think they all approved of what they got!  Especially Peyton...he looks pretty stoked about his presents!  The big present was an Xbox 360 Kinnect for all of them.  They each got their own game to go with it.  That was fun and we spent the majority of the day playing that (and of course getting ready for a lot of car-riding).  So...that was our Christmas (Eve) morning! :)  I sure hope you enjoyed yours as well!

No comments: