Monday, April 18, 2011

Car shopping, Birthday parties, and Puzzles

So, it's been awhile since my last blog. So sorry to keep all of you followers waiting. ;) But meanwhile we have been so very busy. For starters we are van shopping. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be excited about buying a minivan. That day has come. However, I HATE car shopping. It has been less than fun. Each time we think we're getting close to making a purchase, we find out we're about to get ripped off. Stinks. Anyway...in the meantime of all this car shopping madness...and since my last blog...we have been having a lot of fun! We have had a birthday party, a trip to see my mom, my aunt, and my grandparents on their little mini-vacation to Gatlinburg, open gym Fridays (at a gymnastics place), Daniel's first little playdate at a friend's house (by himself), and Chick-fil-A days. Loads of fun. Here's Daniel at his little friend Ava's birthday party:

Very fun place. This is the same place I was talking about that has open gym of Fridays. I got to take the kids this past Friday and they had a blast. And in the midst of all these fun outings, Lily has become quite obsessed with working her puzzle. Jason got each of the kids a 48 piece puzzle a couple of weeks ago. Lily's was a princess puzzle...after a few times of us working it together she has managed to learn how to put the whole thing together by herself. Quite genius, I know, for a 3-year-old. But, I'm not biased or anything. Anyway...now we are getting all ready for Lily's recital Thursday....AND for a fun-filled couple of days at the Butler's cabin at Fall Creek Falls with the Wilkes and the Butlers!!! These two families are some of our friends from Brighton, and we are SUPER excited to get to spend a couple of days with them. Ok...that's all for now!

No comments: