Friday, October 28, 2011

My Dayton Top 10!!

I've been thinking a lot about all the different places here that I'm going to miss when we move. So, here are my 10 favorite places unique to Dayton (and yes...quite a few of these are resturants) :)......
They have THE best tomato casserole I've ever had. Well actually, that's the only place I've ever had tomato casserole. Anyway...it's sooo good!
I have had a lot of different people cut my hair over the years. Cherri here at Dayton Styling Center is one of my favorites! She has curly hair too, so she knows just how to cut it!
It's an antique store, and they have the cutest tea cups, tea pots, and other antiques. I could spend a fortune in there.
We love our little trips to the library. :)
This is a coffee shop here in Dayton, and the man who owns it is a christian. He is super nice. Me and my college buddy (but she's not in college anymore....or in Dayton anymore) used to have weekly dates here. They have very very yummy coffee and specialty drinks. And I've recently started buying their coffee to brew at home. YUM...I may have to stock up on that when I visit!
This is my favorite Mexican place in town. They have the best chicken fajita nachos!
This is our Chinese resturant. The parents' of one of our youth owns this resturant. It is sooo good. And they've recently starting serving hibachi....I love me some hibachi chicken and veggies!
This, of course, is our church. We have had some good memories here. I know I've said it before...but the teenagers here are AWESOME....and there are others we've met here that we will never forget and will miss greatly!
This....would be where Lily takes ballet. I am in love with Christian Ballet. I could sit and watch the whole 2+ hour recital video over and over again. Of course, I love watching Lily the most; but I also love watching the other routines! They have some very talented ballerinas AND they do ALL their routines to christian music!! I just love it! Have I said how much I love it yet?
And, lastly, but most certainly NOT least....is my favorite resturant. Jacob Myers started out as a little deli downtown. And maybe a year ago-ish, they moved across the highway to a building on the little river. And then......oh my word. They have THE best kettle cooked chips, the best wraps, the best desserts, great french fries, wonderful sandwiches, awesome dinner entrees....you get the picture. They are GREAT! And they are only in Dayton, Tennessee. Sad. I will miss them (just a little). :)
So, there you have it. My top 10 Dayton places. (Because I know you were just dying to know!) :)

No comments: