Friday, October 14, 2011

Quick Visit

Happy Fall! My parents got to come in town for a quick visit earlier this week.
I love how when you try to get a cute picture, someone is always doing something funny. This is the best we got. Anyway, yesterday was Grandparent's Day at Daniel's school; and my parents got to come up for it. It was super cute. The sad thing about Grandparent's Day though, is that only grandparents can come....meaning I have no pictures of it. I did get to help do crafts though, so I at least got to be somewhat of a part of it.
They didn't get to stay for long; however we did make sure to make time to go to my favorite little antique store and buy some more tea cups and have some tea together. My sweet mom brought me some new tea...a more "fall-tasting" tea this time.....as well as those WONDERFUL tea-infused cookies you see pictured above. Oh. my. word.....they are sooooo good. I could eat the whole tin.....in about 2 minutes. Yum. Anyway...I love when family comes to visit!!

No comments: