Friday, September 27, 2013

The Last Two Months...

Howdy folks!  Life since we moved back has been a whirlwind!  There are lots of things I'd love to blog about but instead of feeling really defeated when I don't find the time to catch up, maybe I'll just briefly touch each thing and start blogging more from here on out.  Whatever helps me sleep at night.  :)  So we celebrated the fourth...



 We moved back into our old house...
 We did a VBS in Frazier...
 
We celebrated Peyton's FIRST birthday!!
 
 
 
 Lily started gymnastics...(this is a picture from her glow party to celebrate the start of classes)...
 The boys started playing soccer...


 And above...I ran my first 5K with a friend!!  So its been an eventful two months!  Throw in there that the kids started back to school...my parents moved...and I got TWO new nieces and you could call it down right crazy!  It's been busy...but its all been a blast!  Obviously I will blog more about a few of these events, but I at least now don't feel like I have sooo many blog posts weighing on my shoulders.  Here's to fall (insert raising a cup of something warm and pumpkin-y)!! :)

 

 

 

No comments: