Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Logan Christopher Sawyer....September 18, 2011

This is our nephew Logan! I know it seems I am posting about babies a lot; but in the last 2 months our kids have gotten two new baby cousins! Little Logan is my sister's newest addition...her 3rd born. Now Debbie (my sister-in-law....who the last post was about) spaced her kids out a little more...Lucy (her oldest) is 5 and Andy is almost 3. Kathleen...well I guess she wanted to be like me b/c her oldest, Jordan, is 3, and her little girl, Ashlynn, is 20 months (and she had boy, girl, boy like me too). What can I say....she loves me....or we're both crazy. :) Anyway...Logan decided to come on Sunday evening when we were on the way back from south Georgia (that is where Clint and Debbie live). So needless to say; I didn't make it to Memphis in time for his birth. :( But Lily, Austin, and I took off Monday morning to come see him.

Little Logan was born at 36 weeks (4 weeks early) and weighed 5lbs. 7oz. And he has had to be in the NICU. He is ok, but they have to monitor him. And b/c he is all hooked up I have yet to be able to hold him....that's hard. I want to hold him!! :)
Proud parents!
The girls with the baby!
Isn't he just precious?! I can't wait to get ahold of him...have I mentioned that yet? We are so excited for new cousins! Our kids LOVE babies!! Welcome baby Logan!

No comments: