Sunday, September 18, 2011

The story of the Paralyzed Man....Superhero style

This is a story I have been wanting so share for a little while now, but well...you know the drill. I don't always have an opportunity to blog. Anyway, we were sitting out on the porch one Saturday morning and I found Daniel and Lily acting out the story of the man who was paralyzed and his four friends carried him on a pallet to the house where Jesus was teaching. Since they couldn't find a way to Jesus they carried their friend to the roof and cut a hole in the roof so they could lower him down to Jesus. Anyway....it was so cute watching them re-inact this....with superheros.
The red bucket was the house. It happened to be my turn to teach their class the night we learned this lesson in church, so we made these little pallets out of popsicle sticks.
Of course when I started taking pictures, they kinda went crazy and wanted all the superheros in there.
Oh and my favorite....this is God and Jesus. (The white one represented God and the orange one represented Jesus).
I love when I catch the kids playing cute together. And I especially love when I catch them talking about a Bible story they have learned....or when they tell me all about what they learned in church. It's so fun to teach them about Jesus and watch them learn.
Oh, and p.s....in case you didn't know how to run really fast, here's how. It's all in the hands. :)
And p.p.s....If you ever want an apple....just climb on the counter and help yourself. :)
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: