Friday, September 2, 2011

Tuesdays and Thursdays

This has been my date on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Is he cute or what? (I'm not biased or anything). With Daniel in Kindergarten and Lily in Mother's Day Out...it's just me and Austin on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We try to come up with fun things to do. One day we watched the office while the church staff had staff meeting.
And one day, we went to the park for a little while.
I told him that I couldn't lift him up on the monkey bars. So, he decided to climb up to the top by himself....totally in character for Austin. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was.
We've been trying to have some fun while the other kids are at school. And I've really enjoyed getting to spend some one on one time with him.
Oh, and p.s.....there's just no easy way to say this. I announced on here that we were going to have a 4th baby. Well, we found out earlier this week that I have lost the baby. I have miscarried once before; but it's just no fun. But God has been good to us in spite of it all! He has truly given us great comfort in knowing that He has a plan for us. I sometimes just don't understand miscarriage; but He does. I am thankful that He has given us the grace to know that. And I thank all of you who have been praying for us through this....I can really feel that people have been praying!
Well, anyway...I best be going! It's almost tailgate time! (I told you we loved football!!)

1 comment:

Michelle P said...

You're little fella is so cute! I'll bet he is enjoying his mommy time with you. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Praying the Lord heals you completely (body and heart)