Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's A.......

So today was the big 18 week ultrasound where we found out the gender of our little baby! You know I'm going to blabber a little bit before I tell you right? Ok, good. We have been waiting for this day for a long time. The kids have been counting down the days! So of course...we scheduled the appointment for after Daniel got out of school. Here we are in the room about to get started...the picture quality is poor due to the dark room...
Ok, ok....so without further delay, I will finally spill the beans. We are having a baby.....BOY!!!! The whole process was so much fun. The kids were so cute watching the lady squirt the gel on my tummy and seeing the little guy for the first time! This little fella was moving all around and kicking like crazy so the sweet ultrasound lady was having a hard time figuring out the gender for awhile there. I was starting to get nervous....and the kids kept asking, "When are we going to find out?!" Daniel was pretty excited that it's a boy. He kept saying, "I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT!" Lily was just a little less enthusiastic at first...I think she was in shock because she was really expecting a girl. But now she keeps telling us she is excited it's a boy. Austin is still a little young, so he didn't get into it quite as much. My sweet husband took a little video of the kids as we were telling them it was a boy. Enjoy!


We are just so excited!! I can't believe I am going to have 3 little boys!! Oh, what a blessing! Yes...I guess I was kinda hoping for a girl...but I truly am thrilled to be having another little boy!!! My heart is just overwhelmed with joy and I'm so thankful to our Lord to have the privilege of carrying this precious baby and I just can't wait to meet him! And on that note...neither can the kids. I am thinking they actually may ask me, "When is the baby going to get here?" everyday until the end of August. Oh, fun stuff. Well, so there you have it...Heath baby #4 is a little BOY. Precious!!

No comments: