Friday, March 30, 2012

Pittsburgh

Ok, I know...I get so behind on the blog. I go through good spells, but I still have several pictures (one including DANIEL'S BIRTHDAY...yes it's in December) from awhile ago that I want to post about. But...one step at a time. So about 2 weeks ago I went to Pittsburgh with several ladies and youth girls from our church to the Revolve Conference for teenage girls. We had a lot of fun!! The conference was really good AND I have never been to Pittsburgh before, so that was fun too!
We ate at Five Guys for lunch. Another first for me! It was yummy!!
I took all my pictures from my iPhone, so the quality is not fabulous, but it will do. This was either while we were waiting for someone to come on stage or during one of the concerts. The music was a lot of fun...the praise band was good, and of course we enjoyed KJ52 and Jamie Grace. The speakers were good too; and spoke about issues that teenage girls face every day.
The teenagers...
And a group shot afterwards...
It ended up being a lot of fun! AND another plus...we ate at Chipotle for dinner. Oh, man was it good! I have been craving it ever since. I actually tried to copy-cat one of their burritos one night this week. OH...and we stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home and I had my first ever "hot off the belt" Krispy Kreme donut. "It's like eatin' a baby angel!" (Tim Hawkins on Krispy Kreme donuts). I promise, even though I really enjoyed the food, it wasn't my most favorite part of the day. I really did enjoy the conference and the fellowship! Every girl needs some girl time! :)

No comments: