Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Catch Up




 Hello friends! Those were several pictures of what's been going on here the last few weeks.  Toe-nail painting, baseball playing, Mother's Day lunches, playing outside...etc.  Not anything too exciting but we've stayed busy.  And today's about the same.  We went grocery shopping yesterday, so today I spent the majority of the morning cleaning lettuce...
 Making these yummy little snack crackers (I got the recipe from Pinterest of course)...
 And making some delicious freshly squeezed lemonade (recipe found on foodnetwork.com...courtesy of Gina Neely).
And while I was making it this little cutie walked up and wanted to help...
 And then he decided he wanted to lick the lemons after I'd squeezed them.  I don't know what my kids' fascination  with lemons is, but they love them.
And as for the rest of the afternoon...the plan is to go through most of the tubs in the basement!  Then we will be getting ready for Lily's last dance/gymnastics class tonight where we'll get to watch the class and see what she's learned!  I will be posting pictures of that soon I hope!  Well, I hope you're having a productive Tuesday!

No comments: