Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 24

Here we are!  24 weeks along....well 24 weeks 5 days to be exact.  Friday I'll be 25 weeks!  I know you couldn't get by without knowing that detail.  Anyway.  Things are going splendidly with this pregnancy!  This little boy is QUITE a little mover!  I'm wondering if this is good news for after he is born.  Let me explain....when I was pregnant with Austin I specifically remember telling my sister that I didn't feel like he moved as much as the other two did.  She replied with this...and I quote..."Maybe this will actually be your calmer child."  Now, for any of you who know our little Austin, or have followed this blog since last summer-ish, you know that Austin is FAR from our "calm" child.  He is our one that is into ABSOLUTELY everything.  So, saying all that to say, maybe this baby is getting all his energy out now....just maybe.  Oh, but even if he's just getting started, I'm still thrilled to death to meet the little guy!  As far as how I feel...I feel great!  I'm still pretty comfortable doing most tasks.  As far as eating...I love it!  I've determined that food just tastes better when you're pregnant.  These days the Chinese craving has subsided some, and I now seem to want lots of Mexican-type foods, and lemonade pie (yes...lemonade pie...it's the best), and peanut butter bash sundaes from Dairy Queen.  The one thing I want soon is some Chili's chips and salsa.  Soon.  Very soon.  But anyway....I guess that's about it for now!  Three and a half more months!!

No comments: