Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First Baseball Game of the Season

Saturday was Daniel's first T-ball game of the season.  He had been looking forward to it all week!  I still can't get over the difference 2 years has made in how much more focused he is on the game.  He took a lot of pride in carrying his bag....and who doesn't need a graham cracker for an extra boost of energy before a game?
 In the dugout...
 Third base...
 I think he was really excited to get a turn in the middle where the pitcher usually stands.  Those kids get the most action!

 What a hit!
 It ended up being really fun because one of our friends from church is on the blue team!  So Daniel and Abbey got to play against each other their first game.
 All in all, it was a really fun game.  I am really looking forward to the season!

1 comment:

Doc Lahay said...

thanks for sharing...I remember those days and boy do I miss them!